Top Remote Desktop Software?CopierEarth_Editor
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in a surge of people working from home. With the emergence of this new setup, the need for remote desktop software has expanded. Remote desktop software or Remote access software lets you completely control one computer from another. This means you can take the access of keyboard and mouse of the remote computer and use the computer you have a connection to just like your own. Here are our top picks for remote access software:
Chrome Remote Desktop
- This is an extension of the chrome browser, which allows to set up remote access from any other computer running Google Chrome.
- It offers multi-monitor support and includes a file transfer tool.
- One of the major drawbacks of the program is that it does not offer a chat feature, which most remote desktop applications have.
- AnyDesk is a remote program with one of the simplest installation processes.
- It also provides the capability for both file and audio transfer.
- In addition, AnyDesk gives an option of recording remote sessions so it is easier to upload for others to watch at a later time.
- The software updates automatically, meaning you always have the latest version.
- It is the easiest program to use for remote access.
- The software is quick and can be easily set up.
- It can be installed as a potable application.
- The program also gives the option of remotely logging off and rebooting the computer.
- Some of the limitations include no chat support, limited connection times in the free version, no remote printing and no file transfer support in the free version.
Call us today @ 905-624-3188! and we can help you in selecting the right remote program for your office.