How to Check your Copy Meter Reading: Step-By-StepCopierEarth_Editor
Measuring data in every business is extremely important. As the old saying goes, “you can’t manage what you don’t measure” and although this normally applies to big business operations, it’s even important to manage your printer/multifunction device usage.
We wanted to give you a step-by-step breakdown of how to check your copy meter. This data can inform both yourself and us on how your multifunction device is performing for you.
Check the video here and the step-by-step guidelines below:
- Select the 123 button on the right side of your screen (button is on the side)
- Once you are in the meter reading section, select ‘Print List’
3. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm printing the report – select ‘Yes’
4. Below is what the report will look like once it’s printed (This will be scanned & send to the Copier Earth Team)
5. Place the counter report (upright facing) and select ‘Scan and Send’ on the screen and send it to the Copier Earth Team so that you can be invoiced.
If you have any questions on how to operate your multi-function device, do not hesitate to reach out.